Multiple BigCommerce stores can be linked to a single NetSuite instance allowing you to expand your market reach in multiple geographies/languages/currencies. This is an add-on functionality with an additional subscription fee and requires you to purchase an individual license for each additional BigCommerce store that you want to connect with the BigCommerce - NetSuite Integration App. You can contact your account manager to get the required number of licenses.
Use the following steps to add an additional BigCommerce Store to the existing NetSuite instance:
- Click Add BigCommerce Store to go to the Setup section. Add BigCommerce StoreBigCommerce - NetSuite Integration App page is displayed.
- Click Click to Configure, the BigCommerce Connection window is displayed.
Note: For more information on Access Token, Store HASH, and Client ID, see How to find Access Token, Store HASH, and Client ID information from BigCommerce account?
- Enter the required values in the fields and Click Test and Save respectively. Installation takes a few seconds. The successful installation is indicated by a green checkmark.
- Click Click to Install. The Bundle Details page is displayed in your NetSuite account.
- This is an optional step. You can simply close the new window as the NetSuite will always have the latest bundle installed or you can click Install to reinstall the bundle. Once any one of the actions is performed, the Verify Now button is displayed in place of the Click to Install button.
- Click Verify Now. After successful installation, the data flow settings panel is displayed. Additional stores are visible in the drop-down list.
Select the desired store to view the corresponding data flow available for the store.