The following are the available advanced setting available for the billing export flow:
- NetSuite Saved Search for auto-billing orders: Select appropriate saved search. Refresh to fetch the latest values for the saved search. This saved search holds the criteria as to when an order is billed as the cash sale or invoice and allows you to add additional criteria as per your business needs. The following screen displays the saved search and its associated criteria in NetSuite:
- Auto-bill orders in NetSuite when the status is: Provide the order status in NetSuite after which the Integration App should automatically bill the sales orders and create corresponding cash sales or invoices. The value selected in this drop-down list is auto-updated in the "Status" field in the NetSuite’s Celigo Shopify Billing Export Search.
- NetSuite Saved Search for syncing Billing details: The drop-down list displays the saved search pertaining to billed order that is created in NetSuite. Select the desired saved search from the list. Click Refresh to fetch the billed orders that have not been imported from NetSuite to BigCommerce. The following screen displays the saved search and its associated criteria in NetSuite:
- Credit Card payments are captured in: Select your preference for syncing order payment information depending on where do you capture credit card payments and at what point:
- Shopify at time of sale - Since the invoices are already paid for in Shopify at the time of sale, there is no need to sync billing information from NetSuite to Shopify & hence the "Off/On" option on the integration flow is set to Off.
- NetSuite after the order fulfillment - Once the payment is captured in NetSuite via cash sale/invoice generation, the Integration App marks the order as paid in Shopify without triggering a re-capture.
- Shopify after the order fulfillment - Once the payment is captured in NetSuite via cash sale/invoice generation, the Integration App triggers the payment capture on the corresponding order in Shopify.