Data Flow: Shopify Customer to NetSuite Customer Add/Update
Error Code: user_error
Error Message: 'Failed while creating customer, message:Please enter value(s) for: Subsidiary'
Reason: No mappings were found for Subsidiary under the Customer Mappings section.
Ensure that the Subsidiary record is mapped appropriately.
- Go to integrator.io and navigate to the Shopify Connector Tile. Click the "Settings" icon to view the Flow settings page.
- Click Order Sync Settings.
- Under Flows, go to "Shopify Order to NetSuite Order Add" and click the Mapping icon to edit the Field mappings.
- In the Mappings section, look for the 'desired field' in the left column fields and in the right column fields. Click Edit (Gear icon) to view the Settings page.
- Choose 'Field Mapping Type'. Select 'Options'
- Click "Save" to save your changes.
- Now go to the Integrator dashboard and view the Error dialog. Click Retry to re-run the Order Import flow successfully.