Note: The name “SmartConnector” will be changing to the “Integration App” to more clearly establish that our pre-built Integration Apps are built on our flagship Integration Platform as a Service, integrator.io.
- Enable Token-Based Authentication Feature for the NetSuite Account. Setup-> Enable Features-> SuiteCloud
- Create a new role (example, Celigo Integration User) with the below permissions
- Assign this role (for example, Celigo Integration User) to one of the employees you want to access the connector.
- Create a new Integration from the Administrator Role (SetUp-> Integration-> Manage Integration-> New). Note the Consumer Secret and Consumer Key of that integration Record.
- Now login to the account with the newly created role.
- You should see the Manage Access Tokens link, as shown below.
- Click on that and select newly created Integration and save the record. Note the Token ID and Token Secret.
- You should be able to save the token-based connection with the Consumer Secret, Consumer Key, Token Secret, and Token ID.