1.1. Sign in Page
After signing up on integrator.io, you will now be redirected to the Sign in page automatically.
Earlier, the Sign in page was not presented after successful sign up.
1.2. New Fields
The Debug Mode checkbox is now introduced for NetSuite and Salesforce connections.
1.3. Async Helper
A data flow that has Async Helper configured can now be downloaded as a template.
1.4. Getting Started Page
The all new Getting Started page lets you explore different core product offerings with ease.
1. In Orchestration, you can now configure multiple exports using the Add Next Export option under Page Generators.
2. In orchestration, Parent and Child Exports are now supported. In the following image Export 2 is a child export of Export 1.
3. In Orchestration, you will now be able to share the orchestrated flows and connections.
However, if you don't share all the connections used in the orchestrated flow, you will be unable to edit the orchestrated flow.
- You can edit only those Exports or Imports of which connections have been shared with you.
- You can run the data flow only when all the connections involved in the orchestrated flow are shared with you.
1.6. New Adapters
For HTTP and REST API connection types, you can now establish an Asana, Box, Dropbox, or DocuSign connection using OAuth 2.0 as the Authentication Type.
1.7. HTTP Connection Type
1. For an HTTP Connection Type that has Basic as Authentication Type, you can now enter HTTP headers using the HTTP Headers button.
2. While establishing an HTTP connection, the Base URI field now has stricter validations. An error is returned immediately before the request is sent to the server eventually increasing efficiency.
1.8. FTP Data Flow
The files on the Dashboard of an FTP data flow, which are also available for download, now have the filename and extension same as that of the server. Earlier random numbers for the file were generated, which made identification of the downloaded files difficult.
1.9. Field Mapping
While configuring a data flow, on the mapping screen, you can now sort an array of characters alphabetically, and an array of numbers in an ascending using the Multi-Field Field Mapping Type.
1.10. Outdated integrator.io
The integraor.io app now gets refreshed automatically after every 30 minutes to check whether you are using the latest version of integrator.io. This helps us prevent any issues that occur due to an old version of integrator.io.
The following image describes the message that appear in case you are using an outdated version of integrator.io.