- New setting options:
The following options have been added in the File Import tab of Settings in the Bank File to NetSuite flow:
- Invoice identifier field - If you are using another field in NetSuite to save Invoice numbers other than the standard field, then it can be defined in the setting options.
- Define invoice prefixes - If your NetSuite account assigns different prefixes to the invoices e.g. IV, INV etc., it can become difficult to match them with the invoice information in the bank file. Now you can define all the invoice prefixes used in the NetSuite account so that they can be matched easily.
- Ignore certain customers - In some cases, the bank file can contain information for customers for whom Payments should not be created in NetSuite e.g. vendor payment information is present in the bank file. Now you can define a list of customers who should be ignored even if they are present in the bank file. All transactions associated with these customers in the bank file will be ignored.
- Support for Consolidated Invoices
If you are using NetSuite’s Consolidated Invoice solution (Consolidated Invoicing (Bundle Id - 154385)) you can generate consolidated invoices to be sent out. Each invoice that is linked to a CI (consolidated invoice) record has a custom field on it that references the CI. Customers will reference the CI number on their bank statements. We then take this CI number, search all invoices that reference this CI number, and get all the results and apply cash to them one by one until all cash is applied, or all invoices are applied to.
In the setting options you can turn on matching Consolidated invoices and also specify which field in the Invoice record stores the CI number.
- Enhanced support for MICR number - Cash Application Manager now supports matching customers based in MICR number in the bank file and also updating the MICR number in NetSuite if the MICR number is not present for a Customer. Cash Application Manager creates a custom record in NetSuite to maintain the mapping between MICR number and Customers. To use MICR Number support, a new row - MICR Number row should be added under the transaction header in File parsing section. This lets Cash Application Manager know from where to read the MICR number in the bank file.