The Salesforce Commerce Cloud - NetSuite Connector Cartridge is a part of Commerce Cloud - NetSuite Connector and provides rapid integration for Commerce Cloud implementations. The cartridge is a self-contained component that can easily integrate into any project. This cartridge is configured in the Commerce Cloud Business Manager and contains all elements necessary for successful best practices implementation of Commerce Cloud - NetSuite Connector. Two types of implementations can be achieved by a cartridge - storefront and job. Celigo cartridge only executes the job and does not implement or add to the storefront. This cartridge is only meant for processing jobs in the Commerce Cloud Merchant Server.
The cartridge enables the Celigo connector to pull information (orders/customer, fulfilment, inventory, pricing) from Commerce Cloud Merchant Server into the Impex directory provided by Cloud Commerce and vice versa. The cartridge contains the following components:
This cartridge is used to move orders from the Commerce Cloud storefront into an Impex directory (within Commerce Cloud) from where the data is picked up by the Celigo Connector to further move it to the target system (in this case NetSuite). Fulfilment, inventory and pricing information is moved from NetSuite to Cloud Commerce in a similar way. The connector moves this information from NetSuite into the Impex directory within Cloud Commerce, from where a job schedule picks the data and moves it into the Cloud Commerce Merchant Server. The information is synchronized both on create and update actions.
The following are the steps to set up the cartridge.
Import the ‘int_celigo’ cartridge into the Cloud Commerce Studio Workspace.
- Open Cloud Commerce Studio
- Click File -> Import -> General -> Existing Projects Into Workspace
- Browse to the Directory where you saved the "int_celigo" cartridge.
- Click Finish.
- Click OK when prompted to link the cartridge to the sandbox.
Step 1: Add the Cartridge to your Business Manager Cartridge Path
Append ‘int_celigo’ to the effective cartridge path
- Log into the Demandware Business Manager.
- Click Administration -> Sites -> Manage Sites
- Select the Business Manager (from Manage the Business Manager Site link)
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Append ":int_celigo" to the "Cartridges" field.
- Click Apply
Step 2: Set up Job Schedules
Order Export Job:
- Log into the Demandware Business Manager.
- Click Administration -> Operations-> Job Schedules
- Click “New Job” button to create a job.
- Give an ‘id’ to the job, preferably “Celigo Order Export”. Provide a description of your wish. Select a job priority, preferably . Click OK.
- Select “Step Configurator” tab in the window displayed.
- Click “Organisation” button to launch list of available sites. Select the sites that you wish to configure. Press “Assign” button.
- Click “Configure a step” button to launch the left pane. Select “ExecutePipeline” option.
- Provide an ‘id’ and description of choice. For “ExecutePipeline.Pipeline” option, fill “celigo_order_export-startSearch”. Press “Assign” button to save the settings.
- Select “Schedule and History” tab to configure the scheduling of job.Select “Trigger” value as “Recurring Interval”. By default it is, “Once”. In “Run Time” section, select the “Amount” and “Interval” values. The values entered are auto saved.
Fulfilment Import Job:
Steps 1-7 of above sections remains same. For 4th step, job id’s preferred value should be “Celigo Shipment Import”
Step 8: Provide an ‘id’ and description of choice. For “ExecutePipeline.Pipeline” option, fill “celigo_shipment_import-startShipment”. Press “Assign” button to save the settings.
Step 9 same. as above ‘order’ steps.
Inventory List Import Job:
Steps 1-7 of above sections remains same. For 4th step, job id’s preferred value should be “Celigo Inventory Import”
Step 8: Provide an ‘id’ and description of choice. For “ExecutePipeline.Pipeline” option, fill “celigo_inventory_import-startInventory”. Press “Assign” button to save the settings.
Step 9 - same as above section.
PriceBook Import Job:
Steps 1-7 of above sections remains same. For 4th step, job id’s preferred value should be “Celigo PriceBook Import”
Step 8: Provide and id and description of choice. For “ExecutePipeline.Pipeline” option, please fill “celigo_price_book_import-startPricing”. Hit “Assign” button to save the settings.
Step 9 - same as for previous section.
Once, all the jobs are created. Go to Administration -> Operations-> Job Schedules. Select all the job created in previous section and hit “Enable” button.