- Sign Up Process. Improved the sign up process. For more information on the sign up process, refer to Signing Up for integrator.io.
- New button. The new What's New button in the UI now takes you to the latest release notes.
- Establishing Connections. You can now establish connections successfully even if your connection data contains an array.
- New fields. For a data flow that involves an HTTP connection, the following fields are now made available:
- Last Page Status Code
- Last Page Path
- Last Page Values
- Webhook Providers. We have Travis as a new addition to the list of Webhook providers.
- Production and Sandbox environments. You can now switch between Production and Sandbox environments with ease. To get this feature enabled, please get in touch with Celigo Support.
- For an HTTP import, you can now map fields using static and dynamic lookups. For more information, refer to HTTP Import: Static and Dynamic Lookup.
- Canceling Data flow execution. From the dashboard, now when you cancel the flow execution, the execution gets canceled immediately. Earlier, in spite of canceling the data flow execution the entire data from the Export used to get exported.
Note: The execution of the data flow gets canceled immediately. However, there could be an increase in the number of pages exported because by the time you canceled the data flow execution some amount of data was already exported.
- Parallel execution of data loader flows. When using Data Loader, you no longer have to wait for your first data loader flow to complete. We now execute all the data loader flows in parallel. Therefore, even if any of your data loader flow gets stuck, it won't hamper the execution of the other data loader flows.
- Retrying data flow execution. For retrying data flow execution, you can select the checkbox beside the data flow name and select Retry. Earlier, you had to expand the data flow and select the export or import to retry.
- NetSuite Adapter. On the Mapping screen, the login process of the NetSuite adapters has been improved, and you can also preview the data for NetSuite sub-tabs.
- FTP Export. For a data flow that involves exporting multiple files using an FTP export, you can now download all the files from the dashboard. Earlier, only the first file use to get downloaded in spite two or more files being selected.
- Basic NetSuite Connection. Now when you establish a Basic NetSuite Connection, you will be asked to enter Email and Password only. Once you validate the NetSuite credentials using the Validate button, the Environment, Account, and Role fields are filled with appropriate data.
- The integrator.io URL is now much more secured. Anyone who tries to encode the URL is now given an error message.