- Cloning. You can now clone integrations, data flows, stand alone flows, and connection types. For more information, refer to Cloning in integrator.io.
- For establishing a REST API connection, you can now use the Custom Authentication Type.
- For HTTP imports, JSON media type is now supported.
- For the REST API application type, the Skip Argument paging method is introduced.
- The View link when clicked offers you a dynamic list of which records that failed. Earlier, you had to expand the parent flow and then view the list of errors from Export or Import, if any.
- Single session for integrator.io users. You will no longer be able to login into multiple browsers and systems at the same time.
- xHandlebar intelligence has been added to JSON and XML document builder for FTP and HTTP imports.