- Support for importing product categories from Magento 2 into NetSuite
This enhancement allows you to import product categories along with its hierarchy from Magento 2 into NetSuite. This, in turn, helps the connector to automatically pick and assign a category from NetSuite to an item being imported into Magento 2.
The following new elements have been added in NetSuite to support this feature:
- Data Flow: A new add/update flow, Magento Category to NetSuite Add/Update, has been added in the General section to support this feature.
- Advanced Settings: The following two advanced settings have been added in the General section to control how the categories along with its hierarchy are displayed in the NetSuite:
- Add Magento 2 Categories in NetSuite as
- Exclude default category from category name in NetSuite
- Field Mapping: New field mapping added to support category allocation for an item when it is imported in Magento 2 using any of the two flows in the Product section.
For more information on this enhancement, see Categories import from Magento 2 to NetSuite.