- You can now publish your connectors on the Marketplace if the allowedToPublish property has been set to true for your integrator.io profile. Please contact Celigo Support for enabling this feature.
- Chargify, SurveyMonkey, Stripe, and Zuora have been introduced as new Adapters.
- For Orchestration, you now have the oneToMany support for exports present in Page Processors.
- Handlebar support for static lookups.
- On the mappings page, the Discard If Empty field has been introduced. This field discards export fields that have an empty string.
Note: The Discard If Empty field does not work for a NetSuite import.
- For REST API connections, to enhance security, you are no longer provided with encrypted connection details in the debug logs. Earlier, when you downloaded debug logs from Menu > Connections, you could see connection details in an encrypted format.
- In Orchestration, Webhooks, Distributed, and Simple exports are no longer available on the Page Processors section.
- While performing a static mapping, the Export Field and Import Field column headers now also include the application name as shown in the following image.
- Async Helpers can now be shared and can be used in templates.
- For HTTP imports, XML support has been introduced.
- Both Production and Sandbox accounts will have the same license, provided you have license for both Production and Sandbox accounts. For example, if your Production account has Standard license of 8 Flows, your Sandbox account will also have a Standard license of 8 Flows.
- IO is now safe against the Billion Laugh attack.
- Data flows using the Docusign Adapter now run without throwing any errors.
- For a data flow, when fields were added using Settings > Field Mappings, integrator.io was unable to save the fields.
- Export preview error for NetSuite is now resolved.