The following are the two version of Cash Application Manager offered by Celigo:
- integrator.io based Cash Application Manager for NetSuite connector
You can install this version from various connectors available in Integration Marketplace. Once the installed process is complete, the connector appears as a tile in your integrator.io account.
- Legacy Cash Application Manager (Lockbox)
You can access this version by installing the Celigo CashApp Manager bundle Id- 40598 in your NetSuite account. Once the bundle is installed, the bundle creates a new tab, Celigo Lockbox, in your NetSuite account.
If you see the Celigo Lockbox tab in your NetSuite account, it means you are using the Legacy Cash Application Manager version.
Identify Cash Application manager using Bundle Id
You can also use bundle id in NetSuite to identify the version of the Cash Application manager being used by you.
- NetSuite Bundle id for integrator.io based Cash Application Manager for NetSuite is 157492.
- NetSuite Bundle id for Legacy Cash Application Manager (Lockbox) is 40598.
Use the following steps to identify the Cash Application manager version you are using:
1. Login to your NetSuite account.
2. Go to Customization > SuiteBundler > Search & Install Bundles > List. The Installed Bundle page is displayed.
3. In the Bundle Id column, try to find either 157492 (integrator.io based) or 40598 (Legacy).
4. The matched Bundle Id confirms the version of Cash Application manager being used by you.