- When using Orchestration, you can now export attachments from your Export applications. For example, if you are exporting data along with attachments from NetSuite to Salesforce, you will have to create a NetSuite export in Page Generator, and then create another NetSuite export under Page Processors, where the Application is selected as Blob.
Note: You can export attachments from an export that is under Page Processors only.
In the following image, you can see that data is exported from NetSuite under Page Generators. Under Page Processors, you can create another NetSuite export that exports attachment with the Application type as Blob. On the import side, you create 2 Salesforce imports, one for importing data into Salesforce, and the other of the Application type as Blob for importing the attachment.
- On the NetSuite Export page, Server Script Log is now available in the Record Type drop-down list box.
- On the mappings page, the Discard If Empty field , if selected, also discards fields that contain NULL.
- The How Should the data be mapped? section is now introduced for an Import in Orchestration. In addition, this change is also made for Standalone Imports.
- When the data flow is executed, the content-type header is added dynamically (in the back end) based on the Connection Media Type.
- The Define Search Criteria button has been introduced for NetSuite exports.
- In Orchestration, you cannot use a real-time export under Page Processors. A real- time export has to be the first export under Page Generators.
- In Orchestration, when a Parent job is canceled, the child jobs are canceled automatically.
- Improved UI for:
The login page.
The Forgot Password page.
- Issues related to the Walmart adaptor are now resolved.
- Issues related to NetSuite saved searches that contained the SUMMARY TYPE as Group are now resolved.