You can uninstall your Shopify store associated with the Shopify-NetSuite connector at any time you want in few simple steps. When you uninstall all the stores associated with the Shopify-NetSuite Connector, the connector is uninstalled from the user's integrator.io account but the NetSuite bundle and components installed on Shopify platform (if any) will have to be removed manually. Celigo recommends you consult with your NetSuite admin before uninstalling the NetSuite bundles for the Shopify Connector. In your NetSuite account, few NetSuite records, field, values may be associated with records imported through the integration. Deleting the connector may also wipe off data from existing NetSuite records.
If you have multiple stores associated with your Shopify-NetSuite connector, when you uninstall a single store from your integrator.io account, only the selected store details are lost. You can still use the connector tile on your integrator.io account to access the other Shopify stores.
If you uninstall all or the only store associated with your connector, the connector tile is also removed from your integrator.io account and all associated information with the connector is deleted from your integrator.io account. After uninstalling you can reinstall from the marketplace as long as you have a valid subscription.
CAUTION: Uninstalling a store will remove all its associated components from your integrator.io account. Also, all work done to that point will be lost and cannot be obtained back.
Impact of uninstalling a Shopify store on your NetSuite account
Uninstalling a connector from your integrator.io account effects the following records in NetSuite:
Saved searches associated with the account are removedThe connector deletes all the saved searches records associated with that store in NetSuite, which are created by the connector at the time of adding a store or installing the connector on integrator.io.
Store entry in the Celigo Shopify Store Info List record becomes inactiveWhen you uninstall the connector, the store entry in NetSuite under Customization > Lists, Records, & Fields > Record Types > Celigo Shopify Store Info List becomes inactive.
How to uninstall a Shopify store
- If you have multiple stores associated with your Shopify-NetSuite connector, from the store name drop-down list select the store you wish to uninstall.
- From the left navigation pane, Click Uninstall. The Uninstall page is displayed.
- Click Uninstall. A confirmation message is displayed.
- Click Yes to proceed or Click No to exit the uninstallation process. Please be very certain before clicking Yes as this action cannot be undone. If you select yes, the Uninstall >Shopify - NetSuite Connector page is displayed.
- Click Click to Uninstall against Shopify Connection to delete the Shopify store connection.
- Click Click to Uninstall against Shopify Store to delete the Shopify store in integrator.io.
Once both the steps are complete, you would be redirected to your Integration dashboard page and the Shopify - NetSuite Connector would only be visible if you had more than 1 store.