The following are the two fields that have been added to the item record of NetSuite which enables you to use HTML template to update item description in eBay using information stored in NetSuite:
- eBay HTML TEMPLATE LISTING
- eBay RENDERED HTML TEMPLATE
For more information, see Support for using HTML templates for listing items using information in NetSuite.
The first field allows you to select the HTML template from your local drive and the second field renders the information which is rendered using the HTML file and finally transferred to eBay as the product description. Though the connector provides you with the opportunity to use these two fields to use HTML template feature, it does not restrict you from using any custom fields in NetSuite of type Rich Text to be selected for being used with this feature.
You can also use any two custom Rich Text fields in NetSuite within the item record to support this feature. In order to use another custom field, you need to modify the parameters associated with the Celigo eBay item Html Template script of type: User Event. To use other custom fields, perform the following steps:
- Click Customization> Scripting> Scripts. The Script page is displayed.
- From the list of scripts find the Celigo eBay item Html Template script and click Deployments. The Script Deployments page is displayed.
- The new page displays Record Type of the script. For the type you wish to select, click Edit against that Record Type. The Script Deployment page is displayed.
- Click Parameters subtab.
- As the replacement of the eBay HTML TEMPLATE LISTING field, to upload or select an HTML template, use the RAW HTML TEMPLATE field.
- As the replacement of the eBay RENDERED HTML TEMPLATE field use the RENDERED HTML TEMPLATE field. To use this field, simply enter the field id of any Rich text NetSuite field in the RENDERED HTML TEMPLATE field.