Note: The name “SmartConnector” will be changing to the “Integration App” to more clearly establish that our pre-built Integration Apps are built on our flagship Integration Platform as a Service, integrator.io.
We have a problem synchronizing currency exchange rates to our Salesforce Sandbox environment. Could you please advise what may be causing this?
The SALESFORCE_BATCH_EXCHANGE_RATE_EXPORT batch data flow in NetSuite was configured to 'Production' instead of 'Sandbox'.
- Log in to the NetSuite sandbox.
- Go to Customization>List, Records & Fields>Record Types.
- Look for Celigo Batch Data Flow, then click the list.
- Edit the 'SALESFORCE_BATCH_EXCHANGE_RATE_EXPORT'.
- Change the 'Environment' to 'Sandbox'.