- The Webhook application type now supports all XML content types.
- Token authentication is now supported for the Webhook application type.
- Data Flows is now renamed to Integration Flows.
- For a token based HTTP connection, Base URI and Media Type fields are now moved up the order in the UI.
- The following is a list of new Adapters:
- Production and Sandbox environments are now available for a Shipwire connection.
- Async import flows are now supported in the IO Sandbox environment.
- You can now clone an integration to a Production environment or a Sandbox environment.
- You can now clone a Flow to a Production environment or a Sandbox environment.
- Now when you delete an integration, the UI clearly states that it is being deleted.
- Issues pertaining to Magento and NetSuite data flows are now resolved.
- Flow scheduling issues have now been resolved.