Each Salesforce user will only be able to access the Salesforce record types for which adequate permissions have been granted to the associated user role. Not having adequate role permissions could lead to unwanted errors when executing the data flows.
Use the following steps to provide required permissions to a user in Salesforce:
- Login to your Salesforce account.
- From top right corner of the window, click Setup.
- Enter "profile" in the search box located in the left navigation pane. From the search results select Manage Users > Profiles. The Profiles page is displayed.
- Select a user role for which you wish to edit permissions. The selected user profile page is displayed.
- Click Edit.
- From the following Salesforce sections selected the associated components:
Salesforce Sections Components Administrative Permissions API Enabled
Chatter Internal User
Import Custom Objects
Lightning Console User
Manage Custom Permissions
View Setup and Configuration
General User Permissions Activate Orders
Allow View Knowledge
Deliver Uploaded Files and Personal Content
Edit Activated Orders
Standard Object Permissions Accounts
Custom Object Permissions (Bundle with Connector Package) Related SObject
Real Time Sync