For the OpenAir - Salesforce connector to connect to OpenAir, it requires credentials of a user in OpenAir. Before setting up the OpenAir - Salesforce Connector in integrator.io, you need to ensure that the user role you are going to use for connector setup has adequate permissions for the connector to establish a successful connection between OpenAir-Connector-Salesforce. A user account that does not have adequate permissions for operating the connector may encounter some unwanted issues.
Use the following steps to provide required permissions to a user role in OpenAir:
- Login to your OpenAir account.
- From top right corner of the window, click Administration.
- Click Global Settings > Roles.
- From the Roles column, select a user role for which you wish to edit permissions. The selected user profile page is displayed.
- Select the following checkboxes to provide adequate permission to a user:
General Settings View and modify clients View and modify existing clients (except name) View client locations View and modify client locations View projects View and modify projects View and modify contacts View users View and modify existing users View, modify, and create new users Resources View booking worksheet View resource planner Projects View all tasks and phases View task cost and billing projections View and modify project stages View project pricing View the booking worksheet View and modify issues View and modify issue categories View and modify issue statuses View and modify issue severities View and modify issue sources View and modify issue stages View budgets Timesheets View all timesheets