Assume that you have Salesforce Opportunity to NetSuite custom flow. When the Salesforce Full Sandbox is refreshed, for custom flows, it becomes mandatory to replace the blank Connector Id of the new Recent Real-Time Syncs object with the Connector Id of the old Recent Real-Time Syncs object. This is because during the Salesforce Full Sandbox refresh a new Recent Real-Time Syncs object gets created for the data flow and the Connector Id gets deleted.
Note: For the other sandbox types, the old Real-Time Syncs will not be carried over. In that case, you will have to compare/contract production/sandbox to find the Connector IDs.
The following procedure demonstrates how to replace the blank Connector Id of the new Recent Real-Time Syncs object with the Connector Id of the old Recent Real-Time Syncs object.1.
1. Open the existing custom flow and save it again on IO. This creates a new Recent Real-Time Syncs object in Salesforce.
2. Sort the Recent Real-Time Syncs objects as per the Created Date. For custom flows, you should see the object that is recently created with a blank Connector Id. In the below image, you can see the new object (custom flow) with blank Connector Id, and the old object (custom flow) with Connector Id as transfer-order.
3. On the older Recent Real-Time Syncs object, click Edit, then append OLD to the Connector Id and check the Disabled checkbox.
4. Go to the new Recent Real-Time Syncs object and fill in the Connector Id field with transfer-order.
5. (Optional) A few custom flows also have a configuration on the line items. You can find them under Related SObject Syncs.
6. Check whether the Filter and order by fields of Related SObject Syncs object are filled in. If so, you'll have to copy the field details to the corresponding Related SObject Syncs object of the new Recent Real-Time Syncs object.
7. In the following image, the Filter and order by contents are copied to the newer object.
Note: Ensure both (old and new) objects have the same Related SObject Type. In this example, both are for MS_Address_Junction__c.