When there are changes to the SOAP URL or user, the connector will also need to be updated to restore the export flows such as customer export, fulfillment export, billing export, etc...
For updating the connection, you can do this through section a) or c), depending on whether you are using Celigo Integrator (this is the legacy version) or Integrator IO.
Section b) is for updating the endpoints of the connector.
a) Update Magento connection through Celigo Integrator
- Go to Setup > Integrator > Celigo Integrator
- Click on Settings > Connections
- Locate the Magento Connection
- Click on Edit button
- Enter SOAP URL, username, and password and click Save
b) Update end points
- Go to Setup > Company > General preferences
- Go to Custom Preferences subtab
- Locate the Celigo Magento Connector section
- Update MAGENTO V2 SOAP SERVICE ENDPOINT URL and MAGENTO V1 SOAP SERVICE ENDPOINT URL
c) Update Magento Connection through Integrator IO
- Log in to Integrator IO
- Click on settings icon on the Magento tile
- Click on Connections
- Edit the Magento connection
- Enter SOAP URL, username, and password