When a BigCommerce order is refunded in NetSuite by creating a cash refund or credit memo transaction in NetSuite, the connector exports this data and creates a corresponding refund record in BigCommerce.
The following are the two use cases supported by the connector:
- Exporting Cash Refunds from NetSuite to BigCommerce
- Exporting Credit Memos from NetSuite to BigCommerce
To process a refund through BigCommerce, you must use one of the following gateways:
- PayPal-powered by Braintree
- First Data Global Gateway e4
- Quickbooks Payments
- Global Payments
- Pin Payments
- PayPal Express
- PayPal Website Payments Pro
- PayPal Payflow Pro
Sample screens depicting the 'Refund' data flow:
Refund the order in NetSuite.
Run the 'Refund' data flow from the settings dashboard. Click 'play' button.
Integrator dashboard indicates the status of the flow.
The record is instantly exported to BigCommerce.
- NetSuite Saved Search for syncing order refunds: The drop-down list displays the saved search pertaining to refund that is created in NetSuite. Select the desired saved search from the list. Click Refresh to fetch the orders that have not been marked as refund.
- Refund for shipping and taxes is not supported.
- This flow supports partial refunds created as Cash Refunds or Credit Memos in NetSuite
- This flow is only supported with the premium (previously "enterprise") edition of the connector.