Issue: Buttons “Closed Won” and “Create NetSuite Order” of the Salesforce Celigo integration will not work with the Lightning User Interface.
Resolution: "Create NetSuite Order" button must be added on the Opportunity object/page in Production and in Sandbox and added to the relevant flow within the connector.
Please contact technical support to complete the mapping after the "Create NetSuite Order" button has been added on the Opportunity object/page in Production. The change must also be repeated in Sandbox.
To add the "Create NetSuite Order" button:
1. Login to Salesforce Lightning User Interface.
2. Pull up an Opportunity record.
3. Click the gear-like icon then click on Edit Page.
4. Go to Custom Managed to check the available button. In this case click the Celigo_OpportunityToNSOrder then place the button on desired position.
5. Confirm the position, click on the Activation button.
6. A window pop-up will appear. Under Org Default, click on the "Assign as Org Default" button.
7. A new window pop-up will appear. Click on Save button.
8. Then hit Save button again. 9. Click to go Back in the upper right hand corner.
10. Find the "Create NetSuite Order" button.