Problem: The order data does not contain any information regarding the GWP items.
Solution: For data to be carried into NS via connector, update the SFCC side of code to reflect that data in the order.
1. Click on the down arrow beside "Merchant Tools" (top header in the landing page).
2. In the pop-up menu, in the second column from left, under "ordering" sections, click on the second to last link "Import & Export".
3. On the new page, the first section is "Orders (XML)", click on the "exports" link just below it.
4.Provide the order number and hit "find".
5. Select the checkbox against the order found and hit the "Next" button (right bottom).
6. Provide a file name for the export file. Make sure the settings above the file name text box has "Export Selected Orders" selected. If on last page, only the searched order is selected, then it is the default settings. Hit "export" button (bottom right).
7. On the next page, at the bottom, there is "Status", for the process, check the status corresponding to the file name provided. Select the "refresh" button (bottom left) to update the status. Once status reads "success" (rightmost column), click on "download" link in the sub section just above "status". The sub section heading is "Import & Export Files".
8. On the new page, click on the file name link to download the file. The checkbox beside it is not required to download. These are used for other functions provided at bottom right.