You can uninstall your BigCommerce store associated with the BigCommerce-NetSuite connector at any time you want in few simple steps. When you uninstall all the stores associated with the BigCommerce-NetSuite Connector, the connector is uninstalled from the user's integrator.io account but the NetSuite bundle and components installed on BigCommerce platform (if any) will have to be removed manually. Celigo recommends you consult with your NetSuite admin before uninstalling the NetSuite bundles for the BigCommerce connector. In your NetSuite account, few NetSuite records, field, values may be associated with records imported through the integration. Deleting the connector may also wipe off data from existing NetSuite records.
If you have multiple stores associated with your BigCommerce-NetSuite connector, when you uninstall a single store from your integrator.io account, only the selected store details are lost. You can still use the connector tile on your integrator.io account to access the other BigCommerce stores.
If you uninstall all or the only store associated with your connector, the connector tile is also removed from your integrator.io account and all associated information with the connector is deleted from your integrator.io account. After uninstalling you can reinstall from the marketplace as long as you have a valid subscription.
CAUTION: Uninstalling a store will remove all its associated components from your integrator.io account. Also, all work done to that point will be lost and cannot be obtained back.
Impact of uninstalling a BigCommerce store on your NetSuite account
Uninstalling a connector from your integrator.io account effects the following records in NetSuite:
- Saved searches associated with the account are removed
The connector deletes all the saved searches records associated with that store in NetSuite, which are created by the connector at the time of adding a store or installing the connector on integrator.io.
- Store entry in the Celigo BigCommerce Store Info List record becomes inactive
When you uninstall the connector, the store entry in NetSuite under Customization > Lists, Records, & Fields > Record Types > Celigo BigCommerce Store Info List becomes inactive.
How to uninstall a BigCommerce store
- If you have multiple stores associated with your BigCommerce-NetSuite connector, from the store name drop-down list select the store you wish to uninstall.
- From the left navigation pane, Click Uninstall. The Uninstall page is displayed.
- Click Uninstall. A confirmation message is displayed.
- Click Yes to proceed or Click No to exit the uninstallation process. Please be very certain before clicking Yes as this action cannot be undone. If you select yes, the Uninstall > BigCommerce- NetSuite Connector page is displayed.
- Click Click to Uninstall against BigCommerce Connection to delete the BigCommerce store connection.
- Click Click to Uninstall against BigCommerce Store to delete the BigCommerce store in integrator.io.
Once both the steps are complete, you would be redirected to your Integration dashboard page and the BigCommerce - NetSuite Connector would only be visible if you had more than 1 store.