- integrator.io now supports export of data from MySQL.
- User Management and Transfer Ownership.
- EDI Support.
- jsonEncode is a new helper method introduced for use in handlebar expressions.
- While importing data using an HTTP application, you can now use the Composite method as well.
- For REST API applications, Patch is now available as a method for importing data. For example, GitHub uses the Patch method.
- On the Home page, legacy integration (Unification) tile(s) will appear disabled if one or more of their connections are offline. You can click the Connection Down! link present in the disabled tile to make the necessary changes for restoring the connection(s).
- Authentication Fail Status Code, Authentication Fail Path, and Authentication Fail Values are the new fields added for the HTTP connection type.
- The Borrow Concurrency From feature is now available for all the connection types.
- While resolving an integration error, the Undo pop-up now appears for 7 seconds instead of 3 seconds.
- For the Free tier, the 4-pack add-on is now available for the Orchestrated flows.
- Date Format and Time Format fields have been introduced at My Account > Profile.
- On the integration dashboard, the Clear button is added to Pick a Date Range.
- On the Integration Settings page, when a flow's link is clicked and if the flow's connection is inactive, the link to the connection pops up immediately.
The following image is an illustration of how the link to the connection would look like if the connection of the flow is inactive.
- An error occurred if an apostrophe was present in the import data. This issue is now resolved.
- Issues pertaining to the use of Dynamic Mode have been resolved.
- The ESOCKETTIMEOUT error has been resolved.
- Issues with the NetSuite Shipping table are now resolved.
- Empty query clause error has been resolved.