In this release of the Salesforce Connector we have introduced enhancements which provide more control on the Connector and address many more integration scenarios. We have also refreshed our user interface to a modern, clean look with enhanced features.
- UI upgrade - Earlier this year, Celigo released integrator.io - a next-generation iPaaS for the modern business, and now, we are excited to bring integrator.io to you! With the latest update you can configure and manage the Salesforce - NetSuite Connector right from your integrator.io account. You should have received a series of emails from Celigo outlining the process of transitioning to the new user interface.
- Sync additional Accounts associated with Opportunity / Quote - When the Connector syncs a Salesforce Opportunity as NetSuite Sales Order or a Quote as Estimate, till now it would only sync the primary Salesforce Account associated with the Opportunity / Quote as NetSuite Customer. But there are scenarios (e.g. Channel Sales) where multiple accounts associated with the Opportunity / Quote should be created as NetSuite Customer. We have introduced a setting where you can identify multiple account types associated with the Opportunity / Quote which should be created as NetSuite Customers when the Opportunity / Quote is synced to NetSuite. All the Account types selected in the settings page will be first created as NetSuite Customers before syncing the Opportunity or Quote.
- Sync Contacts for multiple Accounts - Till now the Connector will only sync Contacts associated with the primary Salesforce Account to NetSuite. Now the Connector will sync Contacts associated with all Accounts which are synced to NetSuite along with the Opportunity or Quote. The Connector can sync a total of 45 Contacts from Salesforce to NetSuite in one data flow. If the number of Contacts are more than 45, the Connector will show a notification to the end user if they want to proceed. If the user decides to proceed, the Connector will sync first 45 Contacts to NetSuite in that data flow and will sync the remaining Contacts next time when the sync is triggered. Once the Opportunity or Quote is synced, the sync window can be closed. The Contacts will continue syncing in the background.
- Support for Parent Account sync in Quote sync - The Connector now supports syncing Parent Accounts to NetSuite when a Salesforce Quote is synced as a NetSuite Estimate. Earlier this functionality was only available in Opportunity sync.
- Attachment synced from Salesforce to NetSuite will have unique id - Salesforce allows multiple attachments with the same name but NetSuite only allows one attachment with the same name. This results in attachments getting overridden in NetSuite if in Salesforce attachments are maintained with the same name;. The Connector will now append a unique identifier to the attachment when syncing from Salesforce to NetSuite to ensure that different attachments have unique names in NetSuite.
- Address split and combine logic for Contacts - NetSuite maintains Address in multiple lines while Salesforce maintains them in a single text area. The Connector now supports splitting Salesforce Contact address to multiple lines in NetSuite and combining them in reverse. The user can also choose across how many lines should the address get split in NetSuite. Earlier this logic was available only for Accounts and Customers.
- Choose folder in Salesforce for saving attachments - Now you can define the folder in Salesforce where the Connector will save attachments synced from NetSuite.
Steps for updating your Salesforce Connector:
- To upgrade your Salesforce Connector to the latest version, please request a Salesforce Connector bundle update in your NetSuite account from the Celigo team. Also make sure you update the following Connector packages in your Salesforce account to the latest version by clicking the links below: