With the Celigo Amazon – NetSuite Integration App for integrator.io, you can combine the selling power of Amazon.com Seller Central with your NetSuite system. This allows you to leverage NetSuite’s “One system, no-limits” philosophy by using a single system for your product, order & settlement-related data, and minimizing double-entry.
The Amazon - NetSuite Integration App integrates the two systems (Amazon and NetSuite) and enables users to seamlessly exchange data between the systems. The Integration App automatically keeps data of both systems in sync and prevents duplicate data entry.
The Integration App provides automated data flows. When data in the source system is updated or new data is added, the corresponding records in the target system are also modified or updated. An integration flow is an event where data moves either from NetSuite to Amazon Seller Central (an export) or from Seller Central to NetSuite (an import). The current edition supports the following starter (previously "standard") business use cases:
Note: For a unique combination of Marketplace ID and Merchant/Seller ID, an additional Amazon IA store license is required.
Sales Orders Imported to NetSuite (MFN / FBA / SFP)
Orders placed on Amazon.com are automatically imported into your NetSuite account. Once an hour, the Integration App calls Seller Central and checks for a newly generated Order Report. If an Order Report is found, the Integration App reads the sales order information and imports the data into NetSuite.
Fulfillments Exported to Seller Central (MFN)
Sales orders in NetSuite are checked to see if any items are shipped. If so, the Integration App looks up the items and time fulfilled, the shipping item used, and the tracking number(s) assigned and sends that data to Seller Central.
Note: FBA orders do not require fulfillment since they are fulfilled by Amazon. SFP order fulfillments are not supported by the Integration App yet.
Items Exported to Seller Central
Inventory items in NetSuite that you designate as Amazon Items are periodically sent to Seller Central in order to keep your catalog synchronized. Items that have changed or are newly created in NetSuite are either updated or created in Seller Central. Both standard and matrix inventory items are supported.
Prices Exported to Seller Central
Prices are kept up to date in Seller Central using the item rate or the NetSuite price level that you have designated.
Pre-built Data Flows
The Integration App organizes the data flows in the following groups:
- Amazon (MFN) Order to NetSuite Order Add
- Amazon (MFN) Customer to NetSuite Customer Add
Note: The same flows also import the Seller Fulfilled Prime (SFP) orders from Amazon into NetSuite and do not require any additional configuration.
- Amazon (FBA) Order to NetSuite Order Add
- Amazon (FBA) Customer to NetSuite Customer Add
- NetSuite Fulfillment to Amazon Shipment Add
- NetSuite Inventory to Amazon Inventory Add/Update
- NetSuite Kit Inventory to Amazon Inventory Add/Update
- NetSuite Item Price to Amazon Product Price Add/Update
Scope of the flows
- MFN Order Import - Imports Merchant fulfilled orders from Amazon into NetSuite
- FBA Order Import - Imports Amazon fulfilled orders from Amazon into NetSuite
- Customer Import - Imports customer information from Amazon to NetSuite
- Fulfillment Export - Exports Item fulfillments from NetSuite to Amazon
- Inventory Export - Exports Inventory levels from NetSuite to Amazon
- Pricing Export - Exports Item Pricing from NetSuite to Amazon
| MFN order
Inbound shipment plan and inbound shipment *
About the integrator.io platform
The integrator.io platform enables you to access prebuilt data flows or create your own data flows. The status of the integration jobs can be monitored through a dashboard. Errors, if any can be resolved from within the dashboard. The data flows can be tweaked using advanced settings. Field mappings (between the source and target apps) can be modified or new field mappings can be added. You can create real time flows or schedule flows to run at specific intervals. You can turn on or turn off the data flows any time. You can also share your integrations with your team members or monitor their integrations. Connections with the source and target systems can also be maintained from the data flows settings.
- Data Flow Diagram of Amazon - NetSuite Integration App on IO
- Install Amazon - NetSuite integration App on IO
- Enable Developer Access for Celigo in Amazon Seller Central (Registration)
- How to use the Amazon - NetSuite Integration App Data Flows
- Integrate Amazon and NetSuite
Streamline Amazon operations with NetSuite integrations for Seller Central, Vendor Central, and FBA