Note: The name “SmartConnector” has changed to the “Integration App” as they are built on our Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS), integrator.io.
The data flow exports item inventory levels from NetSuite to Amazon every 15 mins. By default, “Quantity Available” on the item record in NetSuite is synced with the corresponding Product in Amazon. The Integration App provides support for summarizing inventory levels across multiple inventory locations in NetSuite and exports the total to Amazon.
Item types: The following items are supported: Inventory (Matrix & Non-Matrix), Assembly (Matrix & Non-Matrix), Kit Items.
- NetSuite saved search for syncing inventory: Select appropriate saved search. Refresh to fetch the latest values for the saved search.
- NetSuite saved search for syncing inventory for Kit Items: Select appropriate saved search. Refresh to fetch the latest values for the saved search.
- Calculate Kit Inventory per Location: If enabled, the Integration App will first calculate a sellable inventory of kit per location using the quantity of each member item, and then will send the sum of all the sellable quantities across all the locations. If disabled, the Integration App will first calculate the total inventory for each member item across all the locations, and then will calculate inventory for a kit.
Always sync inventory levels for the entire catalog: NetSuite locations to pick inventory from: Inventory export data flow picks the inventory (for all the NetSuite items linked to Amazon) from the chosen NetSuite locations and syncs/exports it to Amazon. If multiple locations are selected, the inventory from all these locations is added to the total and synced to Amazon.
Note: Amazon only allows 15 feeds requests per hour.
From September 15th, 2020, Amazon is changing the inventory feed processing for the sellers who have enrolled in the “Remote Fulfillment with FBA” program. If you are a seller who enrolled in the “Remote Fulfillment with FBA” program by Amazon, in the “NetSuite Inventory to Amazon Inventory Add/Update” flow, configure the SwitchFulfillmentTo mapping.
In the inventory feeds do not meet theSwitchFulfillmentTo requirement, an error message is displayed "For accounts enrolled in Remote Fulfillment with FBA, the inventory feed SwitchFulfillmentTo element must include the fulfillment channel (AFN for Amazon-fulfilled or MFN for seller-fulfilled)."
Note: This is applicable to the US, Canada, and Mexico marketplaces.
To sync inventory (feed submissions data), configure the following mapping:
- Login to your integrator.io account.
- Click Amazon - NetSuite integration app.
- Go to Flows > Inventory.
- Next to the “NetSuite Inventory to Amazon Inventory Add/Update” flow, click Edit Mapping.
- Add the following mapping:
Export field (NetSuite)
Import field (Amazon MWS)
Hard code the value as either "AFN" or "MFN"
If you wish to have both the value, add a lookup mapping.
- Click Save & Close.