The advanced setting consist of the following tab:
- Filter orders by: Let’s you select the time filter. Based on the value selected in the drop-down, the associated orders within the specified duration are imported from eBay to NetSuite. Two options are: Last modified time and Creation time. Recommended option is to select the last modified date and leave the duration in days option as blank. The option is a delta flow (searches for the latest or updated orders)
- Duration in days: Specify the duration in days to import orders. The duration is considered from now till the specified number of days in past. Maximum value is 29.
- Deduct GST/VAT from order total: Enable this checkbox to deduct GST/VAT from the order total before it is added to NetSuite.
This setting lets you map the shipping methods between eBay and NetSuite. You can also provide a default value in case no match is found. Click in the row to select and map the shipping method.
- Fail If Unique Match Not Found: Select this checkbox, if you want the order sync to fail when there is no match.
- Use Null as Default Value
- Use Empty String as Default Value
- Default Lookup Value: Select the default Shipping Method from the list.
- eBay Order Id(s): Provide up to 10 eBay order ids separated by a comma (,) and click Save for an on-demand import of orders from eBay to NetSuite.
To get eBay order id(s), see How to obtain order id from your eBay account?
- Default NetSuite Customer for All eBay Orders: Provide the internal id of the default customer record in NetSuite if you prefer to skip the creation of new customer records in NetSuite for each new order from eBay and assign a default customer record to all the eBay orders.