Description: Export the NetSuite fulfillments as Magento Shipments.
This data flow reads the data from the saved search “novamodule Magento1 Fulfillment Export Search” and processes the records with the “SHIPPING SYNCED” status of “NO”. Once the record process, the record will automatically set the “SHIPPING SYNCED” status to “YES”.
Steps to Configure
Advanced Settings: Choose the saved Search - click on the refresh button and choose the “novamodule Magento1 Fulfillment Export Search” saved search and save the setting.
Field Mappings: Shipping Method
- The customer should create a static lookup for each Magento carrier code with the respective NetSuite carrier
- Add the default carrier code if no match is found
- Add Netsuite shipping method in “Export Field” and choose the Magento carrier code in “Import Field”.
- The customer can get the Magento Carrier codes as follow:
- System >> Configuration >> NetSuite Integration App >> Click on “Download Shipping and Payment Method Codes” button
- You will get the text file with Payment methods, Shipping methods and carrier codes (sample file attached below)
After a successful run, you are able to see the shipment records in Magento for the specific order.
Click on the shipment record and you will able to see the full details of the shipment record.