Important Note: The data flow “Customer Groups - Add/Update from Magento to NetSuite” should run before this data flow.
Steps to Configure
- Customer Date:
- This data flow is a delta data flow. It will obtain the customers from Magento whose accounts have been modified since the last run.
- If you want to import customers for the first time, add the date in this field.
- If the date is specified, then all the customers who were created after the specified date will be imported into NetSuite
- If the date is not specified, then the customers from Magento whose accounts were modified since the last run will be imported.
- Subsidiary field:
- If the Subsidiary is a mandatory field in the NetSuite customer form, then you should configure the Website ID with the appropriate subsidiary in NetSuite.
- You should create a static lookup for each Magento website ID with the respective NetSuite subsidiary.
- Add the default subsidiary if no match is found.
- Add Magento Website ID in “Export Field”and choose the NetSuite subsidary in “Import Field”.
- You can get the Website ID from System >> Manage Stores
- To get the Website ID, place your cursor over the website name.
- If the above process does not work, then click on the website to edit it, and copy the website from the URL.