When using the Celigo Integrator, there are cases where the data flows may get stuck on the 'In-Progress' status. There could be a number of possible causes for this, and the best solution is to cancel the data flow. Unfortunately, there is no option in the integrator dashboard to end this. We will need to check the jobs and set them to a failed status manually.
Steps To Resolve:
In order to cancel these stuck data flows, we need to change the status manually from the Celigo Job records.
1. First, determine if the data flow is an Import or and Export flow. We need to pull up two different saved searches for Imports and Exports.
2. For import flows, look for 'Celigo Job Import' and for export flows, look for 'Celigo Job Export'.
3. Filter by Status 'In-Progress'.
4. A list of 'In-Progress' jobs will appear. Click on the job to view it.
5. Click on the edit to modify the job.
6. Set Status to Failed.
7. This will end the stuck data flow and will let succeeding flows run. Monitor the queue to see if everything is running ok. The failed data flow should automatically get picked up on it's next scheduled run.