The integration dashboard:
- Allows you to retry, resolve all, or a few job records in case of an error.
- Provides you a status filter using which you can filter records based on your requirement. For example, from Select a Status, you can select Contains Resolved to filter all the resolved records.
- Displays statuses of the data flows (jobs) being executed.
- Allows you to view and troubleshoot job errors.
- Allows you to filter jobs based on their statuses and date.
- Allows you to modify data flow configuration and to run a data flow using the Action icon.
Note: In case of an FTP file integration, the Action icon on the dashboard displays a download link on the job record to view files that were exported (downloaded) from an FTP host. These files are kept on record for 30 days. This feature is helpful for record keeping purposes and also error recovery.
Troubleshoot Job Errors
When a job runs into errors, the error details appear under the Error column of the integration dashboard. You can use the View link that appears when you hover over the number present under the Error column to view error details.
After clicking View, the following UI elements appear:
- Resolved?: Lists records that are marked as resolved.
- Source: The application where the error occurred.
- Code: The error code.
- Message: A detailed error message that helps you understand the cause of the error.
- Time: The date and time at which the error occurred.
- Retry Data: The Edit icon allows you to modify the record data, and lets you test if the erroneous record executes successfully. If the modified data is correct, the record is marked as a successful record, and will not appear under the Success column. Note: The Save button will not appear for records that are already marked as Resolved.
- View Export Record: This link directly takes you the record because of which the error occurred. Note: This link appears only when you are using the Data URI template in your flow or your flow is a real-time flow.
- Retry All: All failed records will be re-executed. However, if you select one or more records, only selected records would be re-executed.
- Mark Resolved: If you mark a record as resolved, it will not appear (considered for execution) when you re-execute the job.
- Download Errors: Allows you to download an Excel file that contains a list of errors. By default, in the Excel sheet, the resolve and retry columns are set to FALSE. You can analyze the error records, and can set anyone of the column value to TRUE.
Note: Both resolve and retry columns cannot be set to TRUE.
- Upload Processed Errors: Once you have set values for resolve and retry columns for the desired error records in the Excel sheet ( downloaded using Download Errors button), you can upload the same Excel sheet using Upload Processed Errors. Once the file is uploaded, the job is executed automatically.
Things to Remember
A Failed status will appear only when there are issues with the export and IO is unable to fetch the data.
- A Completed status in red and blue colors will appear if there are errors while exporting or importing the data. Errors are represented in red color, whereas errors that you resolve are represented in blue color.
- A Completed status in green color will appear only when all the records in a flow are exported or imported successfully.