In this update for the Silicon Valley Bank - NetSuite Connector we have introduced support for SVB Credit Card accounts in the Connector.
To add support for Credit Card accounts in the SVB - NetSuite Connector follow the following steps:
1. Login to integrator.io and go to the settings page for SVB - NetSuite Connector:
2. Within the settings page, click on General settings in the left hand column and the click on Map accounts:
3. Within the account mapping window, click on the refresh icon on the bank account column. This will bring all SVB accounts associated with the user credentials. Once the refresh is complete, the credit card accounts will show up in the dropdown. Select the one you want to map and map it with a NetSuite account in the second column and click Save.
4. The matching criteria set for ‘Others’ type of accounts will be considered for Credit card accounts.
5. When the import flow will run again, the Connector will also import the transactions associated with the mapped credit card accounts in NetSuite along with other mapped accounts. The flow will run as per schedule or you can run it on demand using the Play icon.
[Note - The Connector will bring only new transactions i.e. from the date of mapping the credit card account. It will not bring any historical data to prevent creation of duplicates in NetSuite.]
6. The credit card transactions will then start showing up in the SVB Dashboard: