Rate this feature
Included in the Jan. 2023 releaseFulfillment is the process of storing, packing, and shipping orders, as well as handling returns and exchanges. You can manage fulfillment in-house, using the Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) service. With the FBA edition of the Amazon - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central integration app, you can manage your inventory adjustments, inbound shipments, inbound shipment plans, posted transfer receipts, and FBA returns.
- Manage your sellable and damaged inventory items. Track your inventory levels in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and minimize the chances of you underselling or overselling on Amazon and non-Amazon sales channels.
- Manage Amazon inbound shipments, inbound shipment plans, and posted transfer receipts. The integration flows sends items from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to the Amazon FBA warehouse and tracks the shipment delivery status in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Manage your FBA returns for order items that are returned to the Amazon warehouses. The integration flow lets you track the returned sellable FBA inventory in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
The integration app includes all the starter edition features along with the following sections that support Amazon (FBA) additional features:
- Inventory (FBA)
- Amazon (FBA) inventory adjustments to Business Central item journals (add)
- Shipments (TO)
- Business Central transfer order to Amazon inbound shipment plan (add)
- Business Central transfer order to Amazon inbound shipment (add)
- Amazon shipments to Business Central posted transfer receipts (add)
- FBA Returns
- Amazon FBA returns to Business Central sales return orders (add)
Upgrade your integration app
Prerequisite: Ensure to have an FBA plan license subscription of the Amazon - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central integration app
- From the integration app, go to Admin > Subscription.
- In the Subscription details section, next to the Starter plan, click Upgrade.
- On the Upgrade plan window, read through, and click Continue.
- If you have a valid license subscription, the integration app is upgraded, and in the Flows tab, you can see the FBA edition flows in the Inventory (FBA), Shipments (TO), and FBA Returns sections.