SuiteApp SuiteScript 2.x is now the default NetSuite API version when configuring NetSuite flow steps
We recommend that you select SuiteApp SuiteScript 2.x for the API version in the Advanced section of your Netsuite exports and imports to comply with the NetSuite recommendation.
Note: Celigo plans to deprecate the SuiteBundle option in the future and will inform customers of the dates.
SuiteScript 2.0 is supported only in SuiteApp. So, when you configure a flow to export data from or import data into NetSuite, the Celigo platform will default to SuiteApp SuiteScript 2.x and prompt you to install the integrator.io SuiteApp if it is not already installed.
Also, when you install a custom (DIY) integration using a ZIP file or when you clone an integration or flow that has SuiteApp resources, a step for installing and validating SuiteApp will now be shown.
Agent updates are now automatically applied
The on-premise agent now automatically checks for updates and upgrades your agent to the latest version. You must download and install the latest version of the agent to take advantage of the auto-upgrade feature.
If you provide the same agent token to the new agent software, your existing connections that connect through that on-premise agent should work without interruption.
Connector enhancements and updates
This release also includes several improvements to application connectors, new EDIFACT templates, and API updates, as described in detail at Celigo platform connectors 2023.3.1 release notes.
Data Loader sample file setting updated
For clarity and consistency, we revised the setting Upload the file to use to read Sample file (that would be parsed). See Create a Data Loader flow for more information.
Changes to required settings in wrapper connectors
The following settings in the Application details section are now optional instead of required when building wrapper connectors:
Customer-reported issues resolved
- Account owners were unable to access multifactor authentication (MFA) settings after accepting an invitation to become the account owner
- Referencing the newErrorsAndRetryData variable in a preSavePage hook broke the import flow step
- Trace keys for errors returned by an async helper were not correctly populated and therefore not auto-resolved
- Next URL pagination appended URLs as relative URIs instead of absolute
- Mapper 2.0 fields that used a regular expression referencing the
$character within a handlebars helper were not retrieving data as expected
- Integrations that contained connectors with some extended characters couldn’t be cloned
- Files that exceeded 1 GB in FTP flows caused the flow to be canceled
- NetSuite exports that used the Date created setting to retrieve customer records were not returning accurate results
- Some customers were unable to clone integrations from Sandbox to Production environments
- Improperly formed GraphQL variables caused JSON validation errors
- Failed records in HTTP request body static lookups evaluated to blank if not found, instead of producing an error, as expected
- Scripts referencing page size properties failed to get the correct value when connecting through an on-premise agent
- AS2 connections generated validation errors when incoming data contained extended characters
Please sign in to leave a comment.