- Shopify fulfillment order API update (multiple integration apps)
- Shopify – NetSuite integration app
- Amazon – NetSuite integration app
- Magento 2 – NetSuite integration app
- Walmart – NetSuite integration app
Important: The Shopify Fulfillment Order API update will be rolled out in a phased manner to all customers. You will receive an email notification prior to the integration app update.
Shopify removed support for the fulfillment API we currently use to create fulfillments as part of the 2022-07 version. The last API version that supported the fulfillment API was 2022-04, and Shopify will deprecate it on April 1st, 2023, by which time all merchants must have migrated to the newer version. For more information, see Migrate to fulfillment orders.
As part of this change, the following flows are being updated:
|Integration app||Impacted flow|
|Shopify – NetSuite||NetSuite fulfillment to Shopify fulfillment (add)|
|Shopify – Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central||Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central posted sales shipment to Shopify fulfillment (add)|
These flows will utilize the new Shopify fulfillment order API. The existing flow must be updated to look up open Shopify fulfillment orders and update them to create the corresponding fulfillments.
“Shopify Payment Gateway IDs” setting deprecated
Shopify recently removed the Shopify gateway details from the order JSON, for orders in the Pending payment state. Now, there is no way for the integration app to validate, filter, and sync the pending payment orders to NetSuite. Hence, the Shopify Payment Gateway IDs setting is removed from the integration app. You can now enable the Sync pending payment orders to NetSuite setting to sync all of the orders in the pending payment state to NetSuite.
Offset time to sync FBA returns setting added in FBA returns add-on
The Offset time to sync FBA returns setting has been added to the Amazon (FBA) returns to NetSuite RA and item receipts flow (part of the FBA returns add-on). Enter a value in minutes to wait before syncing Amazon FBA returns. Amazon recommends a value of 4320 (= 72 hours or 3 days).
Sync Magento 2 guest customer orders to NetSuite
group_id field mappings are unlocked in the flow Magento Customer to NetSuite Customer Add/Update. You can edit the mappings to sync Magento 2 guest customer orders to NetSuite.
Sync Walmart Fulfillment Services orders
The Walmart – NetSuite integration app is enhanced to sync the Walmart Fulfillment Services (WFS) orders. A new section Order (WFS) is added with the following flows and settings related to the flows:
- Walmart (WFS) order to NetSuite order (add) – You can now sync your Walmart Fulfillment Services orders with the delivered status to NetSuite. If an order exists in NetSuite, the flow ignores the record. Walmart purchase orders are synced to NetSuite based on the order record type selected in the Sync Walmart Fulfillment Services orders as setting (Settings > Order [WFS] > General).
- Walmart (WFS) order to NetSuite order (add) (on-demand sync) – You can perform an on-demand sync of up to 10 Walmart Fulfillment Services orders to NetSuite. This flow is auto-triggered when you enter the Walmart purchase order IDs in the Walmart Fulfillment Services order IDs setting (Settings > Order [WFS] > Orders) and click Save. The Walmart purchase orders are synced to NetSuite based on the order record type selected in the Sync Walmart Fulfillment Services orders as setting (Settings > Order [WFS] > General).
Update sales tax in NetSuite setting moved to a different section within the integration app
The settings to update the sales tax remittances in NetSuite are moved from the Settings > Orders > Tax section to Settings > General > Tax. For more details, see Manage Walmart sales tax for states with Marketplace tax facilitator.