Trello is a project management application that allows individuals and teams to organize and track their work using visual boards, lists, and cards.
Set up a connection
This video demonstrates creating a Trello connection.
After you start the connection, configure it in the Create connection panel and complete all of the required * authentication settings:
|Name your connection *||Enter a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection. A unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting it from a list of the connections you’ve created.|
|API key *||Enter your Trello API key.
When editing this connection, you must re-enter this value each time; it is stored only when the connection is saved and never displayed as text.
How to retrieve API key
Enter your Trello token.
Tip: This connector documentation describes only the settings shown for the Simple view. For the corresponding HTTP settings, see custom universal connector documentation.
- Sign in to your Trello account.
- Navigate to admin page, read, and acknowledge the privacy and compliance terms.
- Click New. The New power-up or Integration page opens.
- Provide the required details and click Create. The API key page opens.
- Click Generate a new API key. Read the terms and click Generate API key.
- Copy API key.
- Click Token which is next to API Key. Read the message and click Allow.
- Copy Token.