You must update your on-premise agent to (at least) version 3.0.10 by October 2, 2023. Celigo has temporarily paused the automatic update feature; however, beginning with version 3.0.10, automatic updates are scheduled to restart.
To ensure that all customers are running the latest version, Celigo will push an automatic update on October 3, 2023. If you have not upgraded to the latest version of the agent, your flow’s on-prem connections will fail.
Warning: Celigo will discontinue support for previous versions of agents. If you encounter an issue with an agent older than 3.0.10, we will not support or resolve the issue; instead, we recommend that the customer upgrade to the most recent version of the agent.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How are you pushing this upgrade when the on-premise agent runs behind our firewall? Does Celigo have a backdoor to my system?
- What version of the current agent should I be running before October 3 to ensure a successful update with no downtime to my business-critical flows?
- How do I check which version of the agent I’m currently using?
- How do I check which version of the on-premise agent is currently available for download on the platform?
- How do I update the on-premise agent?
- Will my existing connections that use the on-premise agent work without interruption?
Frequently asked questions are available below. For more in-depth questions, create a Support ticket.
How are you pushing this upgrade when the on-premise agent runs behind our firewall? Does Celigo have a backdoor to my system?
Celigo has no way to access your system. This update is possible because active agents look for the latest agent in a GitHub repository. Once the latest agent software is placed in the repository, the active agent picks up the latest update.
What version of the current agent should I be running before October 3 to ensure a successful update with no downtime to my business-critical flows?
You must be running version 3.0.10 or later.
To verify your on-premise agent, open your Control Panel and navigate to Programs → Programs and Features. Find the agent, which may display the Celigo logo, and look at the Version column.
Navigate to your Applications and look for the on-premise agent.
How do I check which version of the on-premise agent is currently available for download on the platform?
Though the version number is not shown, you will always be able to download the latest version, which now includes automatic updates.
- Navigate to Resources → Agents.
- From the Install column, click the Download option and choose the operating system (Windows).
- After the download, install and open the agent software.
If you provide the same access token to the new agent software, your existing connections that connect through that on-premise agent will continue to work without interruption.