- What’s new
- Connectors simplified
- Added Version to the Workday connection
- Added Subdomain to the Mirakl connection
- Added API version to the Meta connection
- Added Domain to the Google Shopping connection
- Enhanced token handling for HTTP connections
- Enhanced file filtering in file transfer exports
- Updated endpoints
- Blackboard: this connector supports Blackboard Learn. Support for other Blackboard products will be made available in future 2024 releases.
- Egencia, Sprout Solutions: some endpoints are not currently supported. Full support will be made available in an upcoming 2024 release.
- SmartRecruiters: OAuth 2.0 Authorization code grant type is not currently supported. Support for this grant type will be made available in a future release.
Enable real-time tracking of shipments and enhance visibility into the entire delivery process.
This connector supports AfterShip Returns. Support for other AfterShip products will be made available in future releases.
Optimize your data extraction workflows, easily acquiring valuable insights and transforming how you leverage search engine data.
Keep product listings on TikTok consistently updated, facilitating the management of an extensive product catalog.
Enhance IT service delivery and asset management, reducing operational complexity, and improving user experience.
Some endpoints are not currently supported. Full support will be made available in an upcoming 2024 release.
This release includes enhanced connectors for the applications listed below. The migration is automatic; you don’t have to make any changes to use your existing connections.
- Constant Contact
- Google Sheets
- SAP SuccessFactors
- Spree Commerce
You can now provide the Workday Web Service (WWS) version – for example,
You can now provide the subdomain of your Mirakl account environment, depending on the domain you’re connecting to. For example, if your Mirakl account URL is
shop-dev is your subdomain.
You can now select your Facebook Ads account API version (either v17.0 or v18.0). This setting is visible only when you select the Facebook Ads API type.
You can now provide the Google Shopping domain you’re connecting to. For example, if your API base URL is
shoppingcontent.googleapis.com is your domain, or if your API base URL is
www.googleapis.com is your domain.
Tokens play a critical role in integrating and accessing data across applications. This enhancement allows for easy extraction of tokens from the HTTP response header or the response body. These tokens are essential for making subsequent API requests and allow you to securely access and manipulate data on the server side.
Enhanced file filtering in file transfer exports
These enhancements are designed to improve the file-transfer exports experience, reducing effort and simplifying the file selection process.
- Expanded filtering options: When searching for files within a folder or directory in a file storage system, advanced filter options are now available, such as contains, does not contain, and more.
- File size filtering: Prevent exporting empty files, or selectively choose files based on their size.
- Flexible filter management: Easily tailor exports to meet specific criteria by adding or removing filters, building filter groups, or combining filters or filter groups.
We’ve added API resources and/or version updates to all of the following prebuilt connectors: