In a few cases, the upgrade to the existing edition of the Shopify - Netsuite integration app might fail, however, the edition changes to a higher version with no additional features. In this scenario, the upgrade would fail to migrate some of the stores, and some of the features and flows are missing.
To resolve this issue, perform the steps below:
- Raise a support ticket to downgrade the license edition to the previous edition. The Celigo Support team will request DevOps to downgrade the license.
- After downgrading your license edition, ensure that the configured store ID on the store map matches the shop ID for all Shopify connections. If they do not match, re-authorize the connection with the original store. For more information, see Set up a connection to Shopify.
- In your Shopify - NetSuite integration app, go to Admin > Subscription.
- Click Request upgrade. The Celigo team will notify you once the upgrade is complete.
- Now, authorize Shopify connection to the desired store.
With this, the upgrade process is complete for all the stores.