For non-technical users unfamiliar with integrator.io's core functionality, AI-generated descriptions and summaries offer a comprehensible insight into the business logic of resources. Celigo AI can generate plain language descriptions for exports, imports, and flows. AI-generated descriptions and summaries provide non-technical users with a comprehensive insight into the business logic of your resources.
Celigo AI-generated descriptions serve as a reference to understand workflows or integrations, simplify the troubleshooting process, and facilitate a better understanding of existing setups. AI-generated resource descriptions can help you:
- Easily understand the logic of a resource created months ago allowing you to avoid tedious configuration checks.
- Seamlessly transfer management of integrations when a team member departs without dependencies on manual documentation.
- Provide leadership teams with high-level summaries without diving into intricate details.
- Transfer integrations to and from services and partner teams smoothly, maintaining confidence that users with varying degrees of platform knowledge will easily understand the resources.
Find AI-generated descriptions
- The description summary may vary slightly each time you access the resource descriptions, so copy and save useful information in the description.
- AI-generated descriptions might sometimes be inaccurate, so verify accuracy before using the description.
AI-generated descriptions are available for transformations, hooks, mappings, and branches. Click the Celigo AI icon to see summaries and descriptions of various components:
- On the Flow Builder page, next to the flow name.
- Inside an integration, in the Flows tab, for each flow
- Below Flow Group, for the Flow list
Exports and Imports
For exports and imports, click the Edit icon to have your Description for the resource saved for other users to see. By default, the description window is expanded.
You can find the export descriptions at:
- Flow Builder page > Edit Export window
- Left menu > Resources > Exports
- Flow Builder page > Edit Import window
- Left menu > Resources > Imports
Work with AI-generated descriptions
It takes a while to generate the descriptions. When you’re viewing the description for the first time, you have to wait for a few seconds.
Celigo AI resource descriptions allow you to:
- copy the complete description (or a selected part of it).
- By default, the refresh option is disabled until you update any resource. After you update the resource, click Refresh, to view the initial description and summary.
- collapse the description window
- close the description window
- To provide feedback, click thumbs up or thumbs down below each description to convey whether Celigo AI's response was beneficial.