Integrator.io provides error messaging in a couple formats for system exceptions that occur when a flow, connection, or data transfer fails:
- Configure error notifications to alert people in your organization as needed
- View errors in the dashboard to understand the steps needed to resolve problems
View success and error counts on your dashboard
You can view success and error counts on the Run dashboard. The counts are updated as the flow progresses.
- Select the flow tile from the Home page or click Edit Flow, and select Run dashboard or, click the Dashboard link in the upper right.
- Click the + icon to view details on imports or exports.
- Hover over the red error numbers and click the View link in the Error column.
From here, you can download the errors to a spreadsheet (in CSV format, make the necessary changes, and upload the file by clicking Upload processed errors.
Note: Any unresolved errors in the spreadsheet are likely to create a duplicate error when uploaded.
Resolve individual errors
From the red Errors link, you can review errors individually and mark them as resolved after error correction.
- Click the checkbox next to the error you want to mark as resolved. You can choose multiple errors at once.
- Click Mark resolved at the top of the error dialog box. The button also displays the number of errors you've selected.
- Run the flow again.
For more information on handling errors in integrator.io, visit the Community Forum. You can ask questions and post answers.