Connections are established between the source and target applications before creating flows in integrator.io. A connection stores system credentials and other access information for the source or target application.
To establish a connection:
- Go to integrator.io.
- From the Resources menu, select Connections.
- Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
- Click the desired source application.
- Provide a clear and distinguishable Name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
- Additional fields appear based on the selected connection type.
- For more information on configuring specific connections, see the Connectors section within the Help Center.
- In some cases, you can test the connection before saving the settings.
- Save the connection.