Import Payroll Journal Entry from ADP to NetSuite
The ADP system outputs the payroll information in the CSV file and places that CSV file on an FTP server. The ADP integration app then picks up this file, reads the data and creates Journal Entries in NetSuite.
Use Case Summary
- ADP places a CSV file on an FTP site.
- Integrator retrieves the CSV file, processes the data and posts the Journal Entry records in NetSuite
- The ADP file includes one column with positive and negative values. The Integrator converts positives to debits and negatives to credits.
- The integration rounds to the nearest penny.
- The ADP file contains no headers.
- The ADP file will be the nominal account and department listed in one column. NetSuite requires the file to be listed in two separate columns. The integrator parses and creates a new column. For example:
NetSuite JE Account
NetSuite JE Dept.
The user can map code in the ADP file with actual the account and department in NetSuite using the mapping capability in integrator.io using static lookup as shown in the sample screen.
The Payroll sync data flow in integrator.io.
Turn on the data flow.
Click ‘Settings’ to set up the data flow.
Run the data flow from the settings dashboard.
The dashboard displays the status of the data flow.
The payroll records are imported into NetSuite instantly.
Transactions view (click on any record)
Record identified by ADP internal ID