Magento v3 is the new connector built for NetSuite from the ground up to leverage all the latest technologies to make it the best Magento – NetSuite connector. Following are some of the features that are part of it:
- Real-Time flows: All the major flows are real-time now. This includes:
- Real-time Order Import from Magento to NetSuite
- Real-time Customer Import from Magento to NetSuite
- Real-time Fulfillment Export from NetSuite to Magento
- Real-time Billing Export from NetSuite to Magento
- Real-time Item Export from NetSuite to Magento (previously real-time)
- Real-time Customer Export from NetSuite to Magento (previously real-time)
Inventory Export flow is not chained with Customer Import and Order Import flows anymore and runs near real-time with default frequency set to every 15 minutes. The Item Export and Customer Export flows were already real-time.
- Credit Card Information Improvements – Real-time Order Import flow securely transfers the Credit Card details of customers to the NetSuite Sales Orders.
- Partial Billing Support – Support for Partial Billing along with the existing support for Partial Fulfillment
- Higher Throughput and Productivity – Now process up to 200 Sales Orders in a minute effortlessly. Direct cloud to cloud connection for the flows ensures speed and efficiency. Support for Bulk fulfilment and Bulk Billing allows you to get the work done in one go.
- Partial Billing Support – Supports Partial Billing along with the existing support for Partial Fulfillment.
- Intuitive Integration Monitoring Dashboard – This super-easy to use dashboard will help quickly see the status of the sync between Magento and NetSuite. Also, allows you to configure the Flow Settings and Flow Mappings right from the integration dashboard.
- Intuitive Field Mapping - Allows you to map the fields for various flows yourselves through the integration dashboard settings. Also, allows you to configure the Inventory Export Criteria, Customer/Guest Import Criteria right through NetSuite Saved Searches.
Magento3 is being released to new installations right now. For existing Magento/Magento Plus connector users, the Celigo Account Managers would communicate the option to upgrade later.