The Magento Connector plus module is upgraded in Magento to make the new features available in the Magento system settings.
1. Disable Custom Shipping under System > Configuration > Shipping Methods. Click on the Custom Shipping and disable it.
2. Uninstall the old extensions. Remove the following files and folders from the server:
- a. Folder: app/code/local/Celigo
- b. Files:
3. Refresh all Magento caches.
4. Run compilation if it is enabled.
5. Check if the website/customizations are working fine.
6. Update the customizations that depend on the Celigo extensions that were removed.
7. Install the new extensions.
- Download the attached ZIP file for extension files
- Extract the ZIP file and copy the following files and folders to respective folders.
- Folder: app/code/local/Celigo
- Files: app/etc/modules/Celigo_Connector.xml and app/etc/modules/Celigo_Connectorplus.xml
9. Run compilation if it is enabled.
10. Logout and login to admin section.
To confirm installation is done, login to admin section and Navigate to System >
Configuration and click on “Advanced” tab [on left bottom]. Then if you find New extensions you are done.
Double check the following after the upgrading:
- Login to Magento admin section.
- Navigate to System > Configuration > Shipping Methods > Custom Shipping charge for the Orders exported from NetSuite.
- Check if the model is set to 'connectorplus/carrier_shippingmethod', if not update the Model' to 'connectorplus/carrier_shippingmethod'.
- Navigate to System > Configuration > Celigo Magento Connector Plus and check if the configuration details automatically carried from old extensions settings. If not re-enter the credential and settings.
Note: Batch order import will work only if Magento Cron is enabled.