- Support for Pay with Amazon payment method in the out of the box connector. Previously this required a customization on the connector side. If you have configured the Pay with Amazon in your Magento account, all you need to do now is follow the instructions here and map the “amazon_payments” Magento Id to the desired NetSuite payment method.
- Improved the workflow for importing orders placed with Check/Money Order payment method in Magento. Previously this was achieved using a NetSuite workflow or a customization but all you need to do now is follow the instructions here and map the “checkmo” Magento Id to the desired NetSuite payment method.
- Fixed an issue where invalid NetSuite credential emails were being sent out incorrectly for an unrelated connection failure scenario while the NetSuite credentials inside of Magento were correct.
- Fixed an issue where sales orders were NOT being successfully exported from NetSuite to Magento when the Shipping Method title inside of NetSuite contained special characters in it.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect discount totals were beiing exported from NetSuite to Magento for Order Export flow when the NetSuite sales order had multiple discount line items on it.
- Fixed an issue where the "Magento Billing Sync Complete" checkbox field on Sales Order record in NetSuite was NOT being marked as True for zero dollar Magento orders during Order Import flow.
How to upgrade your Celigo Magento Connector to the latest version? Checkout the FAQ here.