Below are the instructions to Turn On/Off the connector in Magento:
- Login to Magento Admin panel
- Goto System->Configuration-> Celigo Magento Connector / [Plus].
- Expand Celigo Magento Connector section and set "Push to NetSuite" to Yes if you need to enable the connector and No to disable the connector.
- Click on Save Config once the selection is done.
- Please see the screenshot below:
- If Push to NetSuite is Yes, then the realtime flows (Order import and Customer import) will be functional.
- If Push to NetSuite is No, there won't be any data imported in to NetSuite for Order and Customers.
Steps to Enable and Disable Magento Connector Export Flows in NetSuite
You can disable the following flows from the Integrator:
- Fulfillment Export
- Billing Export
- Inventory Export
- Order Import
- Customer Import
- Order Cancellation Import
To Launch the Integrator, go to Setup -> Integrations -> Celigo Integrator in NetSuite.
To disable the flow, just do a Right Click on the flow and click on Disable. You would see the Flow name is greyed out after it is Disabled. Please see the screenshot below:
To Enable the flow, just do a Right Click on the flow that is Disabled and click on Enable. Please see the screenshot below:
For the following flows you would need to disable from the Scripts:
- Item Export
- Customer Export
- Order Export
- Credit Memo Export
- Customization -> Scripting -> Script Deployments
- From Scripts dropdown select "Celigo RealTime Sync" [For Credit Memo flow, please select the script “Celigo Magento Returns Export”]
- All the other dropdowns should be selected as -All-
- Click on "SHOW UNDEPLOYED" check box.
- Uncheck "DEPLOYED" check box for the flows you want to un deploy.
- Click on "Submit" on top left corner.
Please see the screenshot below for more info: